- The binding
iterator (Like a book mark) indicates which objects have
been read from the list.
- Common Object Request Broker Architecture (CORBA)
- A specification of an architecture for a distributed object system
- Interface Definition Language - IDL is the
OMG specified interface definition language, used to
define the CORBA object interfaces.
- Internet-Inter ORB Protocol
- Interoperable Object Reference
- Object Request Broker - ORB open software bus architecture
specified by the OMG which allows object components to
communicate in a heterogeneous
- Orber domain
- A domain containing several Erlang nodes, which are communicating
by using the Erlang internal format. An Orber domain looks as one
ORB from the environment.
- Orber installation
- is the
structure of the ORB or ORBs as defined during the
install process is called the "installation".
- Type Code
- Type Code is a full
definition of a type
- Type Codes
- Type codes give a complete description
of the type including all its components and structure.
- A domain allows
a more efficient communication protocol to be used between
objects not on the same node without the need of an
Copyright © 1991-2006