erlang odbc Makefile

Chandrashekhar Mullaparthi Chandrashekhar.Mullaparthi@REDACTED
Tue Dec 12 13:51:56 CET 2000

Adrian,

>From the documentation for installing ODBC:

To install the ODBC module you need to:

- Install your ODBC software package (ODBC Driver Manager and Driver).

- Edit the Makefile in the src directory of the odbc application. The
Makefile may need to be adapted to use correct paths and compiler command
and options.
(In R7B, this is $ROOTDIR/lib/odbc-0.8.2/src)

- Run the Makefile.

You seem to have got the wrong Makefile.

cheers,
Chandru

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER: