Building a simple application

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Thu Jan 17 12:47:30 CET 2002

There are many examples and samples of applications in the Erlang
Contributions section of the Open Directory project at
http://dmoz.org/Computers/Programming/Languages/Erlang/  (The examples
mainly consist of pure Erlang. The best examples to look at are probably
the Blue Tail ticket tracker and the Wings 3d projects.

Before going there, however, read the OTP design principles. There are
many examples in that document as well.
http://www.erlang.org/doc/r8b/doc/design_principles/part_frame.html

Hope this helps,
Francesco