Packages: old article disclaimer

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Fri Oct 18 02:28:16 CEST 2002

I noticed this and looked for documentation.  I assume it would be
documented in "Erlang Extensions Since 4.4" but it isn't.  Neither
is the native specifier for endianess in bit syntax though.  I
found the proposals for try and cond and tried from the R9 shell
and all I got were syntax errors so I guess they're not implemented
yet.

	-Vance