TCP stack throughput

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Tue Jul 5 11:21:49 CEST 2005

Tony,

I made the server close the connection right after sending but it did
not make much of a difference. On Mac OSX 200 out of 500 connection
requests are refused.

With the C server 1,000 connections are accepted easily and within a
second or two. With Erlang the most we got is 500 connections on
Solaris and that's with a large connection timeout.

     Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com/tech