[erlang-questions] Precompiled beamfiles in distro

Serge Aleynikov serge@REDACTED
Wed Dec 13 15:53:07 CET 2006

On a similar note, how about including the pre-generated PLT tables for
Dialyser in the distro (I hope they are not platform dependent)?  In the
latest release it takes about 15 minutes in the OTP making phase to
generate those tables.

Serge