[erlang-questions] Erlang Book - again

S.J.Thompson S.J.Thompson@REDACTED
Tue Sep 5 10:32:36 CEST 2006

great idea! A related suggestion is that as well as making it freely
available is also to make it available via a "print on demand"  service,
so that you can get a book-like copy if you wish. You can see an example
of this at

  http://www.cafepress.com/buy/book/-/pv_design_prod/pg_4/p_storeid.11895795/pNo_11895795/id_4615872/opt_/fpt_________________H/c_0/

Kind regards,

Simon