[erlang-questions] eunit

Richard Carlsson richardc@REDACTED
Sat Apr 7 12:09:42 CEST 2007

June Kim wrote:
 > Hello,
 >
 > I downloaded eunit from cean.
 >
 > There isn't too much documentation for eunit at the moment. I know its
 > basic usages but there seems to be much more functionality in eunit
 > than those.

I' currently working on a "proper beta" release with better
documentation. There are some technical things I want to fix
before the release, but it shouldn't be long now. Sadly, I
had no time to work on eunit for the last six months, so there
was very little that happened after the alpha release. Stay
tuned.

 > For example, what are the file/code_monitors for? Are they for
 > external use or not?

They're experimental for now, not officially documented, and
might be moved to a separate package. The code monitor is used
for some preliminary auto-testing functionality in eunit.

     /Richard