[erlang-questions] Erlang on VPS

Simon Chappell simonpeterchappell@REDACTED
Fri Aug 3 14:00:54 CEST 2007

I'm serving my personal site (simonpeter.org) using Yaws running on a
VPS (Xen-based if I remember correctly) provided by Slicehost
(slicehost.com) and it seems to be going well after about a month. No
problems to report so far. :-)

$20 per month, with no long-term contracts.

Simon

On 8/2/07, Ludovic Coquelle <lcoquelle@REDACTED> wrote:
> Anyone has experiences to share about using Erlang in VPS?
>
> In the following blogpost Roberto wrote about some problems with Erlang
> running in Xen; Yariv said he had no problem with Virtuozzo. Any comment?
> experience?
> http://yarivsblog.com/articles/2006/08/17/options-for-erlang-webapp-hosting/
>
> Also, another question a bit off-topic of erlang-question, but that could
> interest many Erlang users:
> I'm interested in a cheap VPS hosting, to try out some of the great Erlang
> applications in the real world (I mean internet :) ). Those 2 hosting
> providers have been listed by Erlang users:
>  http://www.jaguarpc.com
> http://tektonic.net
> Again, same question: any comment, any other good experience with those or
> other providers?
>
> Thanks

simonpeter.org | simonpeter.com | newlife-upc.org