[erlang-questions] Accessing COM/OLE/ActiveX

Jakob Cederlund jakob@REDACTED
Tue Aug 28 17:55:23 CEST 2007

If there is any interest in it, I can port comet it to R11B, and fix
some of the known problems (e.g. removing features that never worked),
but it will have to be maintained as a contribution, not as part of OTP.
/Jakob