[erlang-questions] clarify: how to express this elegantly

Hynek Vychodil vychodil.hynek@REDACTED
Wed Dec 5 10:20:36 CET 2007

Yet another implementation of same:

  {Mod, Pid} = (
      fun ("state")                  ->{circuit_monitor, CircuitMonitorPid};
            ("rx_bit_rate")         ->{circuit_monitor, CircuitMonitorPid};
            ("tx_bit_rate")         ->{circuit_monitor, CircuitMonitorPid};
            ("ebno")                  ->{circuit_monitor, CircuitMonitorPid};
            ("packet_loss")       ->{node_pinger, NodePingerPid};
            ("round_trip_time") ->{node_pinger, NodePingerPid}
     end)(Value),
  ?D,
  Mod:plot_node_value(Pid, Socket, RequestId, CircuitId, FromDateTime,
ToDateTime, Width, Height, Value).

There are many implementations of this thing.

--Hynek (Pichi) Vychodil