[erlang-questions] clarify: R12B-0 SSL documentation gone. Status of SSL?

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Wed Dec 5 21:40:28 CET 2007

Hi,

We just discovered that the SSL documentation is missing by mistake.
We will make it available as soon as possible.

/Regards Kenneth Erlang/OTP team at Ericsson