[erlang-questions] Good name for a Cocoa bridge for Erlang

Torben Hoffmann torben.lehoff@REDACTED
Mon Dec 10 13:30:22 CET 2007

On Dec 10, 2007 12:53 PM, Joel Reymont <joelr1@REDACTED> wrote:

> I need a name for a Cocoa bridge for Erlang.
>
> I tried various permutations of cocoa, objc, e, erl, erly but didn't
> like any.
>
> Any suggestions?

Some suggestions that hopefully ignites your imagination:

BriCoErl - Bridge Cocoa to Erlang.

Erloa - Erl(ang) (Coc)oa. I wouldn't mind having one of those in a bar ;-)

ICEr - Interface Cocoa Erlang.

CoErla - Cocoa in Erlang. Should be pronounced almost like Koala.

MacErl - probably not a good idea. Both Apple and McDonnals would probably
sue you.

I expect the royalties on the above names to be huge!!

Cheers,
Torben