[erlang-questions] ODE binding.

Dan Gudmundsson dgud@REDACTED
Tue Dec 11 08:21:23 CET 2007

Hi

I have a half done binding (60-70% done but still missing the famous
last 10%) I made a couple of years ago. I can send you the code if
you're interested and if I can find it :-) it's on one of my computers
somewhere...

It probably needs to be changed to use todays improved driver api.
And it only implements the parts I was interested in, I have forgotten
which parts though.

I want a copy when you have finished it, I want to play with it a couple
of years from now when I have finished the other stuff on my today list,
wxwidgets in better form, a new wings3d version :-D

/Dan