[erlang-questions] Book expectations

Mike Berrow mberrow1@REDACTED
Sat Dec 15 18:47:48 CET 2007

I am surprised that someone is given such grief for asking questions whether they are working on a
book or not.

Michael Kay, who wrote the "XSLT programmer's reference" (a book that led to a new livelihood for
me), and the Saxon XSLT processor, was remembered by a well-known XML expert (a friend of mine) when
he showed up in the forums and "asked us all tons and tons of questions".

Please just let Joel to ask all he wants and try not to pre-judge his work on the book.

-- Mike Berrow