[erlang-questions] clarify: Process Garbage Collection

Christian S chsu79@REDACTED
Sun Dec 23 17:08:28 CET 2007

They will not be garbage collected.

It is quite difficult to define what an unused property means for a
process, and if one
do, it will be expensive to find pid references to the process, as the
whole cluster needs to be
scanned, processes, ets tables and probably more.