[erlang-questions] Getting Erlang for Linux

Dmitrii Dimandt dmitrii@REDACTED
Sun Dec 30 17:17:26 CET 2007

On 12/30/07, Lone Wolf <hubaghdadi@REDACTED> wrote:

> Hi.
> How/Where to get Erlang version for Linux (Ubuntu7.10)?
> Erlang download page doesn't show binary packages of Erlang except for
> Windows.
> Thanks.

There's an older version in packages (look for erlang package in Synaptic).
It's R11B I think. If you want to get the latest release right now, you'll
have to download the source and build erlang from source.

My past encounters with erlang source were quite pleasant - it compiled
without a glitch on both suSE 10.2 and Ubuntu 6.06