[erlang-questions] ssl failed during the time shaking hands

Bruce Fitzsimons Bruce@REDACTED
Sun Jul 15 12:40:33 CEST 2007

Bruce Fitzsimons wrote:
> I've not had time to do a diff against previous versions, but something
> appears to have changed as I can't see how this ever works.

Sorry list, I should know better than to say things like that, I can now
see that the TRANSPORT_ACCEPT_REP is given, but the reply is lost for
some reason. Turning debug on freezes erts (I've not looked at why) so I
am still frustrated about why the state machine never progresses.

/Bruce