[erlang-questions] beginer: How to specify multifunction in edoc

Michael McDaniel erlangx@REDACTED
Sun Oct 28 20:52:17 CET 2007

  see http://autosys.us/misc/vipin.html function foo/2
  also http://autosys.us/misc/vipin.erl

  if I understand correctly your question...

~Michael

--
Michael McDaniel
Portland, Oregon, USA