[erlang-questions] Intel Quad CPUs

Kirill Zaborski qrilka@REDACTED
Wed Sep 5 13:56:33 CEST 2007

On 9/5/07, Tobias Lindahl <tobias.lindahl@REDACTED> wrote:
> We will present the specification language and some of its interaction
> with the analysis in Dialyzer at the Erlang Workshop next month. We have
> a functioning system and have started to annotate the libraries in OTP
> for testing purposes. There will probably be an EEP at some point since
> we are hoping to have it included in R12B.

I can't wait one more month so I'd like to ask some questions:
when will be these specifications used during compilation or in
runtime? (Runtime checks will require additional CPU time but with
compile-time checks you can have problems with code update at least)
What will be checked: function body or the parameters I supply for it?

Best regards,
Kirill.