[erlang-questions] SCTP with lksctp 2.6.22-1.0.7

Sergei Golovan sgolovan@REDACTED
Sun Sep 23 21:55:59 CEST 2007

On 8/20/07, Raimo Niskanen <raimo+erlang-questions@REDACTED> wrote:
> Yes, in general there are plans to follow the development.
>
> Could you give me some pointers on how to be compatible
> with old versions too. We can not find the latest
> version on all our supported platforms, eg. Solaris 10

Mikael Magnusson proposed the attached patch (to R11B-5). It keeps
full compatibility with older sctp versions and doesn't make any
change to erlang part of the SCTP support in erlang.

But in the long run it'd probably better to replace 'adaption' by
'adaptation' in erlang atoms too.

Cheers!
--
Sergei Golovan