[erlang-questions] PDCAT '08

Richard O'Keefe ok@REDACTED
Wed Dec 3 01:09:50 CET 2008

So here I am at PDCAT '08 (the ninth International Conference on
Parallel
and Distributed Computing, Applications and Technologies) wondering
where
the papers on Erlang are.

Next year, PDCAT '09 is in Hiroshima.  Let's get some Erlang
papers in there.

For example, the guy who runs the Blue Gene centre at ANL gave
a keynote speech.  He didn't know much about Erlang, and certainly
didn't know about the "matlab in Erlang" thingy.

Come to think of it, let's get some Erlang users at this conference.
In the formal methods session, the entire audience was me.