[erlang-questions] Ericsson Open Telecom Platform

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Fri Dec 5 09:27:23 CET 2008

Hi,

I have now installed the missing Ericsson Review documents where I
have control over them , the links from erlang.org is adjusted and
should work now.

/Kenneth Erlang/OTP, Ericsson