[erlang-questions] How to interpet erl_crash.dump file

Steve Weaver weaveinator@REDACTED
Thu Dec 11 18:16:32 CET 2008

Hi -
Having problems with Rabbitmq starting for the first time.  It uses Erlang
which crashes on startup and creates the erl_crash.dump file.  I'm thinking
it could be permissions problems but would like to check this file out as I
have checked everything I can think of.  Dies running as root as well as
user.  I read that you can use Erlang Enterprize to read the dump file - is
there a utility that I can use to do this?

Thanks for any help!