[erlang-questions] What websites/webapps use Erlang?

Nick Gerakines nick@REDACTED
Wed Dec 17 19:20:07 CET 2008

I Play WoW -- http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=2359644980

Completely powered by MochiWeb, Erltl (ErlyWeb templating module), a
lot of home built stuff (most of which is open source on GitHub) and
CouchDB.

# Nick Gerakines