[erlang-questions] What websites/webapps use Erlang?

Daniel Cer daniel.cer@REDACTED
Sat Dec 20 02:47:01 CET 2008

>> Does anyone here have an Erlang powered website or webapp? If you do,
>> would you mind sharing the URL and what other support components
>> you're using (e.g, ErlyWeb, Erlang-Web, MochiWeb, Mnesia, etc.)?
>>

> Thanks. The responses so far have been great.
>
> Any other sites that could be listed? It doesn't have to be anything big, small personal projects are just fine.
>
> Also, would anybody mind if I listed their name with their site? This would just be your name (e.g., 'Michael McDaniel'), and not your e-mail address.

Sorry, for the delay. I went ahead and entered all of the submitted
sites except dementiewijzer.nl since it's been taken offline.

You can see the complete list at:

http://www.appliedstacks.com/PoweredBy/Erlang

Hopefully, I haven't done injustice to anybody's site. If I have, you
can edit the entries by clicking on them and then pressing the edit
button. Or, just e-mail me, and I'll make the changes.

The main wiki is very structured. But, just in case you have anything
else you want to add and that doesn't fit in the provided fields, each
entry also has an unstructured 'Resource Notebook' page associated
with it backed by MediaWiki. Just look for the text/link, "See also
the resource notebook entry for Site_Name_(website)".

Let me know, if you have any suggestions or feature requests. Even
though the site is just being run as a hobby, I would really like to
make it a useful and valuable a resource for the community.

-Dan