[erlang-questions] Erlounge in San Francisco, 17-22 February

Brian P O'Rourke brianorourke@REDACTED
Sun Jan 20 02:12:09 CET 2008

2008/1/19 Robert Virding <rvirding@REDACTED>:
> I will be in San Francisco 17-22 of February (actually from the 16th) for a
> conference* and if there are any other Erlangers there perhaps we could meet
> over a beer and have a nice discussion. Let me know and we can arrange
> something.

I'd be interested. Love to hear what you're doing with games and
Erlang as well. There's a Bay Area Erlang group on Google Groups for
this sort of thing:
http://groups.google.com/group/bay-area-erlangers