[erlang-questions] Link for Erlang Code Replacement Pdf by Peter H|gfeldt is inaccessible

Thu May 8 09:56:57 CEST 2008

On Wed, May 07, 2008 at 10:44:50PM -0400, db wrote:
> I am trying get my hands on hot code loading pdf files written by
> Peter H|gfeldt.  The links for it are not working.
>
> I have tried the following links and both links don't work at all:
> www.erlang.org/doc/misc
> http://www.erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-questions/2003-May/008831.html
>
> Is there a new link to these pdf files that I am not aware of?

We changed the /doc tree to contain the current documentation
and simplified the generation of it. The misc subdirectory
got lost in the move.

I found the old version at:
http://www.erlang.org/doc.OLD/misc/
but we have not decided what to do with it yet.