[erlang-questions] SNMP for logging of performance stats

Dave Smith dizzyd@REDACTED
Mon Nov 3 21:29:01 CET 2008

I'll second that -- we use SNMP heavily for our Erlang projects at my
workplace. Erlang has _great_ SNMP support and makes it so easy to do.
We've also written some tools that permit us to measure CPU% and RSS
for individual Erlang nodes, which is quite helpful when doing
performance/load testing.

D.