[erlang-questions] Scharfes S (WAS: Erlang 3000?)

Johnny Billquist bqt@REDACTED
Wed Nov 19 23:37:02 CET 2008

Intreresting. Thanks a lot.

Can people now agree that it is not correct to just replace a ß with ss,
and a correct capitalization of ß is not possible in Latin-1?

Just as I would say it would not be correct to replace ö with oe, even
though ö is sorted as oe in German. (Ö is a separate letter with it's
own correlation in Swedish, by the way.)

	Johnny