[erlang-questions] Different arity of macroses

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Fri Jul 10 14:30:51 CEST 2009

No, this feature was never added. Originally I was just mimicking the C
preprocessor (yes I know it was a bad choice, but I didn't like macros) so
it didn't allow macros with multiple number of arguments, and then there was
never any real need for it so I never got around to it. Just give them
different names DBG1, DBG2, etc. Not the erlang way I know and it would be
be nicer if it worked the same way as for functions. Maybe some time in the
future.

Robert