[erlang-questions] Re: Misultin v0.1 released

Steve Davis steven.charles.davis@REDACTED
Tue Jul 28 19:44:06 CEST 2009

Hi Roberto,

Yes, it's def true that many/most mochiweb modules are unrelated utility
libraries.

It would help perhaps (and I'm curious) if you were describe more
explicitly what differences in the approach you use to the socket
handling are relevant to the performance improvement.

Thanks and regards,
Steve