[erlang-questions] open_port and port_close semantics

Camille Troillard tuscland@REDACTED
Fri May 1 02:35:53 CEST 2009

Hi Dave,
Strangely enough I though it was killing my process but after some usage, I
found it was not true, at least in my application.  I will implement a
shutdown message which seems totally right regarding resource cleanup.

Cam