[erlang-questions] Book "Concurrent Programming in ERLANG" (2nd Ed.): Source for example programmes?

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Fri Sep 3 00:00:34 CEST 2010

As far as I can remember we never collected together the all code from
the examples and put them in some form of archive. I don't know if
anyone else has done this.

Robert