[erlang-questions] wxTaskBarIcon

Steve Davis steven.charles.davis@REDACTED
Sat Dec 24 13:59:05 CET 2011

My omission -- I made an assumption that since wxTaskBarIcon wasn't in
wxe yet, and I had seen the class in 2.9, that it wasn't in 2.8 --
wrong! Apologies for the misdirection.

Dan, if you are taking requests... can you add
wxStyledTextCtrl_SetEdgeMode (the related GetEdgeMode and other edge
calls are there)?

Also, it would be excellent if the wxStyledTextCtrl_Annotation* calls
were exposed. I'm not 100% sure they are there in wx 2.8 as it's hard
to find the docs for STC in 2.8, but they seem to have been on the
Scintilla interface for some years and are definitely in the STC for
wx 2.9.

Best,
/s