[erlang-questions] Dialyzer HttpPacket Waring (bug?)

Edmond Begumisa ebegumisa@REDACTED
Tue Mar 1 11:10:10 CET 2011

Actually, you are both correct.

My IDE was pre-loading CouchDB which comes with it's own older OTP. So
when dialyzing from my IDE, I was actually running in an older OTP with
the bug rather than the latest one I normally work with. I only realised
this when I noticed the bug would only appear in my applications that use
CouchDB. I've rectified this and everything is fine.

Thanks Lukas and Kostis for your help.

- Edmond -