[erlang-questions] 'reply-to' header in this mailing list

Parnell Springmeyer ixmatus@REDACTED
Wed May 18 17:05:20 CEST 2011

Um, isn't it client specific and not list specific? Every list I've been
a part of has a broad reply. So if I send a reply to
erlang-questions@REDACTED with the "Re: [erlang-questions] 'reply-to'
header in this mailing list" subject it goes to everyone on that list.

If I do a wide reply (Emacs: Shft-f) it will send the reply message to
the specific person I'm replying to /and/ it will send it to the list
(as is happening with this email).

I can also send just the reply to the list, or just a reply to the
specific person. They are just different commands.

As it stands, the mailing list does exactly what I expect it to. Maybe
your software is what's not living up to your familiarity/intuitive
standards?