[erlang-questions] wx on lion with erlang-solutions version?

Michal Niec michal.niec@REDACTED
Sat Oct 1 19:39:55 CEST 2011

Hi,

the package contains 64bit version of Erlang for Mac OS X. wx module is not supported in this configuration.

From my experience WxWidgets are a bit troublesome on Lion. Compilation can be done by downloading the sources and executing configure script like this

arch_flags="-arch i386"
../configure CFLAGS="$arch_flags" CXXFLAGS="$arch_flags" CPPFLAGS="$arch_flags" LDFLAGS="$arch_flags" OBJCFLAGS="$arch_flags" OBJCXXFLAGS="$arch_flags" --enable-unicode --disable-shared --with-opengl --with-macosx-version-min=10.6 --with-macosx-sdk=/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk

You can try to install 32bit R14B03 package for Snow Leopard and then install wx widgets using command above.

Regs,
Michal Niec