[erlang-questions] Commercial Erlang application licence question

Daniel Dormont dan@REDACTED
Mon Oct 10 01:59:09 CEST 2011

Are you bundling the Erlang run-time system or any of its components?
Regardless of whether you modified them or not, the answer likely depends on
whether you're distributing them. If not, I can't see how there could be any
restriction. Surely Ericsson can't force you to use a certain license merely
because your code is written in Erlang.

dan