[erlang-questions] New NIF behavior in R15???

Tim Watson watson.timothy@REDACTED
Sat Oct 15 11:28:00 CEST 2011

I was under the impression that a concept like "Native Processes" was going
to be introduced as well, to make the writing of linked-in driver code a lot
easier. Is that still on the roadmap as well, and if so why are NIFs getting
threading support?