[erlang-questions] tcp connections dropped in gen_server

George Catalin Serbanut cgsmcmlxxv@REDACTED
Mon Sep 5 23:40:51 CEST 2011

Hi,

I've been testing one code found on internet and it works smoothly. The code
can be found at:

http://20bits.com/articles/erlang-a-generalized-tcp-server/

Take a look at the code and compare it with your code. It will help in
solving your problem.

About your code, it may be your code gets a bit confused by which connection
belongs to which spawned thread and then releases an error which generates
tcp_closed message. Nevertheless, I might be wrong. Better try to dump your
tcp traffic and see where is the problem in the connections.

Cheers,
CGS