[erlang-questions] Erlang VM Documentation

Riccardo Massari maxdrift85@REDACTED
Mon Feb 27 17:34:13 CET 2012

Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie of the Erlang world and I have a question:

"Is there an official Erlang VM Documentation?"

I need opcodes description and best practices, to use the VM properly
in order to build a Python-Erlang (beam) compiler for a university exam.
I found a blog listing opcodes [1], a PDF with the history of the
Erlang VM [2] and
something else but nothing exhaustive and complete.

Am I searching in the wrong way? Can you help me?

Thank you in advance!

[1] http://azunyanmoe.wordpress.com/2011/03/30/erlang-vm-opcodes
[2] http://www.erlang-factory.com/upload/presentations/247/erlang_vm_1.pdf