[erlang-questions] client in erlang server in objective C

Bob Ippolito bob@REDACTED
Sat Jul 14 18:56:09 CEST 2012

The best way to do this now is to use Grand Central Dispatch. Your
listening socket and the connected sockets are just a dispatch sources that
can call blocks on a queue when stuff happens. I believe there's a wrapper
for this on github called AsyncSocket that abstracts things a bit (on my
phone so I don't have all of my notes).