[erlang-questions] how to seek Leaking processes ?

Morgan Segalis msegalis@REDACTED
Wed Jun 20 14:40:13 CEST 2012

Hi Max,

unfortunately, the number of connected users is constantly growing, the delta will not really help here.
However, yes, I guess dictionary, current_function will help here…

I'll try to do a counter for each type, and print the whole structure, to see which counter is abnormally high…

Thanks,

Morgan