[erlang-questions] Is there a lomit on erlang vm nodes connection speed

Dmitry Kolesnikov dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Tue Jul 2 14:49:12 CEST 2013

PSH bit is extremely important when we are talking about signal plane. I would see a negative impact on Erlang distribution if it is knocked out. Thus, I was talking to separate concern into different perspectives.

Best Regards,
Dmitry >-|-|-*>