[erlang-questions] specifying directory for mnesia database

t x txrev319@REDACTED
Mon Apr 7 11:45:58 CEST 2014

I've tried:

{env, [{mnesia, "/home/x/code/data/"}]}

this compiles, but does not change the directory.

I've also tried:

{env, [{mnesia, dir, "/home/x/code/data/"}]}

but this does not compile.

Reading: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1842462/erlang-specifying-a-working-directory-for-mnesia
it says I should try application:set_env(mnesia, dir, Dir)

How do I encode that into my app.src?

Thanks!