[erlang-questions] ANN: Designing for Scalability with Erlang/OTP by O'Reilly

Gokhan Boranalp kunthar@REDACTED
Sun Jul 13 01:49:13 CEST 2014

as a reader my 2 cents.

this is still a small community.
i have to give a hand whoever brings detailed and useful information to our
shortdated lives.
i salute you the team of this brave book.

i will buy a copy right now -- period