[erlang-questions] Process scope variable

Imants Cekusins imantc@REDACTED
Thu Feb 19 16:16:18 CET 2015

> If you could pick between fast and wrong agile and slow and correct agile, what do you choose?

the goal is fast and correct agile.

I may run into unexpected technical problems. Time will tell.

Remember: when the app design is largely over, it is still possible to
take away the "state" gs, beef up fun signatures and pass the state
around - test & deploy the program refactored to correct way. I do not
mind long signatures when the design is not going to change.

Work in progress will however be faster with the "state" gs.