[erlang-questions] Porint erlang on rumpkernel

Neeraj Sharma neerajsharma.live@REDACTED
Wed Sep 2 21:46:33 CEST 2015

I have completed the first phase of erlang on rumprun port.

I have intentionally reverted all my changes (except one for the ssl
build-script) in-line with the remove-till-you-cant-take-away philosophy
and additionally avoid maintenance overhead. Having said that the second
phase would see those changes though.

At present there is no epmd, no smp, while it does have crypto and ssl. I
was in the dilemma to go via ose way or *nix, but then the comment stating
ose being unsupported made that choice a bit easier though not from porting
point of view.

https://www.freelists.org/post/rumpkernel-users/Erlang-on-rumprun

-Neeraj