[erlang-questions] Setting maximum amount of data allocated by an Erlang node.‏

Akash Chowdhury achowdhury918@REDACTED
Sat Sep 5 01:53:14 CEST 2015

Hi,

I would like to set a number for

a)      simultaneously alive maximum Erlang processes in an Erlang node  and

b)      for maximum amount of data allocated by an Erlang node

I know that for process, I have to use the *+P
<http://www.erlang.org/doc/man/erl.html#max_processes>* command-line flag.
But what I have to do for setting maximum amount of data allocated by an
Erlang node.

I looked at the following documentation:

http://www.erlang.org/doc/efficiency_guide/advanced.html

It says setting maximum amount of data allocated by an Erlang node is
possible, but it doesn’t say how.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

-